Website Data Collection Policy
Subject: Policy provided by Meliconi S.p.A. pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
- upon your visiting this website, filling in forms, upon receiving your requests/questions, preliminary contacts, surveys and market research, and the establishment of business relationships, our company will collect and process your personal data;
- for clarity, we shall now provide you with the following definitions set out in EU Regulation 2016/679:Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing: any operation or set of operations, which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
In view of the above, pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679,
we inform you
that the collection and processing of personal data will be carried out by the undersigned company as follows:
- general purposes: data will be processed to fulfil your requests, answer your queries, properly fulfil administrative, accounting, fiscal, commercial, technical requirements and for company operations required by law, always strictly pertaining to the existing relationship;
- “direct marketing” purposes: your data may also be used, solely with your independent, voluntary, specific and explicit consent, revocable at any time, to send marketing materials/communications via post, email, telephone, fax, SMS, MMS and similar tools; after having given your consent, you have the right to object to the processing of your data for this purpose at any time and without any expense;
- methods: data will be processed using both paper and electronic/computer/telecommunication instruments/aids, in full compliance with the law, on a lawful and correct basis and in such a way as to protect its confidentiality;
- providing data optionally: providing your data is optional and not obligatory;
- consequences of refusal: refusing to provide data or fully opposing to data processing for the purposes referred to in point a) may, however, result in it being impossible to satisfy some of your requests; refusing to consent to data use for the purposes referred to in point b) will not have any consequence on recognising benefits related to promotions or existing relationships;
- data subjects or categories of data subjects (recipients) to whom data may be communicated or disseminated: data may only be communicated to third party subjects in order to comply with legal or contractual obligations. Data will not be disclosed under any circumstances;
- persons authorised to process data: data will be processed solely by a limited number of company employees in administrative, marketing, CED and sales departments who are specifically authorised;
- automated decision-making processes (e.g., profiling): automated decision-making processes are not managed in any way;
- rights of the data subject: you have all the rights set out in EU Regulation 2016/679, such as the right to request access to and rectification of your personal data, deletion of your personal data, restriction of processing, the right to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
- transfer to third countries: any transfer of personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organisation will only take place on the basis of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or, for transfers pursuant to Articles 46, 47 or 49, paragraph two, of the EU Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and adequate safeguards;
- period of data retention: data will be retained strictly for the period of time required to fulfil the data subject’s requests or in accordance with the provisions of current regulations or any contractual clauses;
- data controller: the data controller is Meliconi S.p.A., with registered office in Granarolo dell’Emilia (BO), Via Minghetti no. 10, represented by its pro tempore legal representative;
- data protection officer (DPO): the data protection officer is Dr. Juri Torreggiani, with office in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard no. 16/G, tel. 0522 30 11 69, fax 0522 38 79 96: requests for further clarification or information may be addressed to this officer.
This policy may be supplemented, either orally or in writing, with further parts and statements in order to better satisfy any question related to “Privacy” and to comply with regulatory updates.
Granarolo dell’Emilia (BO), 14/07/2021
The data controller