All rights relating to images and text published on the Meliconi website belong to Meliconi S.p.A. Full or partial reproduction of the documents published and use of images by third parties using any means and on any media suitable for reproduction and transmission is not allowed without written permission from Meliconi S.p.A. Images of products on the website may differ from the end product.
Infringement of copyright will result in prosecution.
Information to data subjects and request for consent to process personal data. Information document in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning privacy
Personal data supplied to Meliconi S.p.a. are processed using tools which may or may not be automated, with controlled access and in accordance with lawful methods and related data processing rules, in compliance with said decree and the confidentiality obligations therein.
Lawful processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, holding, interrogation, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and distribution of data.
You are not obliged to supply personal data, but should you refuse to supply all or part of the data, or to consent to processing of your data and/or its communication in accordance with the methods described, it will not be possible to complete your registration on our website and as a result to provide the service required.
Data are processed for company purposes, linked to or supporting Meliconi S.p.a activities such as archiving in the Meliconi S.p.a. database, processing and management of contacts, and in particular:
- To comply with legal requirements linked to civil, tax and accounting rules, for administrative management of Meliconi S.p.a. activities;
- To carry out direct mailing and/or direct marketing, even for promotional purposes, on our own behalf and for third parties, as well as for organising secondary activities, e.g.: quizzes, games with prizes, competitions, etc.;
- For market research relating to marketing and online communication, even in cooperation with partners, such as research institutes, public and private bodies, associations. For those purposes, the personal data collected will be processed anonymously and in aggregate form.
Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data, which is subject to processing, will not be disseminated. For the purposes indicated above, the data may be communicated to third parties such as:
- Persons responsible for data processing within the Meliconi spa structure
- Persons who may access the data in their roles as Meliconi spa “data processors” or “persons in charge of data processing”, such as the personnel of administrative, sales, production, technical offices and the IT office;
- Holding companies, subsidiaries and associated companies;
- Partners for market research purposes;
- Companies which carry out ancillary activities.
Right to access personal data and other rights (Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- 1- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
2- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- of the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per art. 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated or who or which may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
3- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- updating, correction or, where required, additions to the data;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, even as relates to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market research or sales and marketing communication.
Concerning the processing of personal data, by contacting the Representative designated for relationships with data subjects, the data subject may exercise the rights envisaged in art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003.
Data processing will be performed using means suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with said Legislative Decree, with access limited to persons in charge of the processing.
Navigation data / log files
During their normal operation, the information technology systems and applications dedicated to operation of this website detect some data (whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) not associated with directly identifiable Users. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form of resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the state of the data response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the information technology environment used by the User. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, only to obtain anonymous statistical information about use of the site and to check that the site functions correctly.
Data voluntarily supplied by the user
The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the various access channels of this website and completing of “forms” (templates) specifically prepared result in subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender/user, necessary for replying to the requests produced and/or for provision of the service requested. Specific summary information to data subjects will be referred to or displayed on those pages of the website used for particular services available upon request.
there will be no invisible data collection (cookies):
our website’s web servers only ask users’ browsers for the information strictly necessary for establishing and facilitating communication
The data controller is:
The legal person Meliconi S.p.A, with registered office and operations centre in Via Minghetti n. 10, 40057 Cadriano di Granarolo Emilia (BO).